Amazon Prime sucks massive donkey balls

Man of Honour
My major annoyance is trying to order something on a Friday or Saturday and the quoted delivery times are then Monday or Tuesday, but if I order it to the lockers down the road it'll be here over the weekend or when I was with my ex I could have it delivered to hers the next day even though she's another 20 miles from the local warehouse.

It's the inconsistency that annoys me.

Man of Honour
depends on your local warehouse as well. next day needs to be in the main warehouse for your region if I understand it correctly.
still no complaints here, pretty much everything is next day and it arrives next day.
plus video prime is amazing and I use Amazon music, its an absolute bargain.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Cancelled them a few months back.

You look at an item, it says next day. You put it in basket, and when you get to check out it says the day after. Not only have they stung me while subbed, I've actually subbed purely to get something the next day and then been stung.

Cancelled annual subs, then resubbed to monthly, then cancelled that. Did a random month and then got a refund on the order that wasn't coming next day. No gestures of goodwill.

Man of Honour
They had an issue few weeks back where the systems wiped customers ‘weekend’ delivery preferences. I had an issue few weeks back where come Friday anything I wanted would state Tues or Weds earliest, after speaking to them on chat they told me about the system issue and made me re add my address and enable weekend delivery. Ever since then it’s worked like it used to.

I had that - bit of enabling and disabling the option a few times and reselecting delivery address finally got me back proper delivery options.

Associate
Had the odd issue but relative to the amount of stuff we get it's tiny and whenever I pulled them on it they always add a couple of months of Prime onto the end of the subscription.

We ordered a handful of kids books and some Brabantia bin bags last night at about 8:30pm, they were delivered just before 10 am this morning, faultless.

Soldato
It is a hit and miss service but i have noticed when ordering via my iphone app if i want same day delivery i have to buy it via the 1 click option. So if ordering more than one item for same day i have to place multiple orders which sometimes they dont cant and box into one so i end up with a trees worth of packaging.

Man of Honour
I got an email today saying I was a Prime member which I'm not so I went to Amazon and I'm a Prime member on a months trial!
Apparently 3 weeks ago my 5 year old Niece had clicked on a few things on my Fire TV :)
I canceled and they gave me another month free so I'm thinking what I can do before June 6th.

Man of Honour
I got an email today saying I was a Prime member which I'm not so I went to Amazon and I'm a Prime member on a months trial!
Apparently 3 weeks ago my 5 year old Niece had clicked on a few things on my Fire TV :)
I canceled and they gave me another month free so I'm thinking what I can do before June 6th.

They got you on the hook now...

Soldato
You sure?

uey6mzf.png

You're not that far, wonder why :confused:

Doesn't matter, I'm using my Bose headset in the meantime.

Yes I'm still seeing PS4 for Wednesday and Xbox tomorrow.

Screenshot%202018-04-29%2011.47.38sml.jpg

Screenshot%202018-04-29%2011.50.06sml.jpg

Probably takes an extra 24hrs to get into London :D

Andi.

Back
Top Bottom