• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD 6800 & 6800 XT MBA LAUNCH AT 2PM TODAY - EXTREMELY LIMITED STOCK!

Associate
Going to pass at that price... as much as I need a new GPU the whole point on waiting for the Radeons was that they were supposed to be better bang-for-buck than their RTX alternatives. Now that we know the performance is less than promised and the prices they're going for are way over, I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait for things to get sensible again.

Associate
How much are the 6800 series cards supposed to cost, particularly the 6800XT?

I already think the RTX 3080 is overpriced to hell - I see some cards in the north of £800 on OCUK.

Soldato
Guys this product shall be made available to order at 10:30am this morning, we have 65pc in stock so do not expect to last long.

DO NOT POST THIS INFO ANYWHERE ELSE, it is for OcUK forums ONLY!

Gibbo, out of interest are Overclockers in the market for a new FX provider? Assuming a 10% markup on the dollar MSRP and including VAT it does not look like you are getting close to SPOT. I would hazard a guess at a dollar rate of 1.28:1.

I only ask because I am loosely involved with an FX provider that can offer SPOT+0.4% on GBP to EURO which compares to 1.1% for Coutts/RBS/NatWest and 0.7% for Xe.com. At current rates of 1.31:1 they could offer 1.304 vs the 1.28 I have guestimated.

Anyway, food for thought.

Associate
I honestly thought we loyal forum members would have a crack at buying one today. Been here since the original forums (older members will remember the switch)
Never known anything like these last 2 gpu launches. I bought my last card (vega 56 fe flashed with 64 bios) from here and the one before that, and was hoping for a 6800 to maybe flash bios also.
Crazy days

OcUK Staff
OP
Guys this product shall be made available to order at 10:30am this morning, we have 65pc in stock so do not expect to last long.

Sapphire Radeon RX 6800 MBA 16GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card *VERY LIMITED STOCK* @ £599.99 inc VAT

21305-01-20G, *VERY LIMITED STOCK*, more cards shall be available from 25th November to pre-order, 2yr Warranty.
Only £599.99 inc VAT.
ORDER NOW - Available at 10:30am

DO NOT POST THIS INFO ANYWHERE ELSE, it is for OcUK forums ONLY!

Now live, sorry its late.

Associate
I honestly thought we loyal forum members would have a crack at buying one today. Been here since the original forums (older members will remember the switch)
Never known anything like these last 2 gpu launches. I bought my last card (vega 56 fe flashed with 64 bios) from here and the one before that, and was hoping for a 6800 to maybe flash bios also.
Crazy days

They don't care about loyalty - just scalping as much money as they can.

Back
Top Bottom