*** AMD FRIDAY: SO WHO WANTS A FREE BURGER & SOME EPIC AMD DEALS??? ***

Associate
Hmmm just wondering why I only got these bundled with my MSI HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Boost Edition 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card **NEW REVISION** with FREE GAMES

AMD Simcity Vouchers
AMD Radeon GOLD Reward Ticket - Choose 3 FREE Games (7900 Series)"

and didn't get

AMD Reloaded - FARCRY3 Blood Dragon, Crysis 3 & Bioshock Games FREE with 79xx series
AMD Reloaded - Tomb Raider - AMD Promotions ONLY

All show +10 in stock and my card qualifys.

Associate
Mine is saying exactly this as well, but DPD tracking number does not seem to be recognised in their tracking section. Is this the sign that my card actually has not been collected by DPD?

Yeah I can't track mine yet either which makes me worry my card wasn't picked up and will be picked up on Monday and delivered Tuesday, the wait is killing me :D

Associate
hi there, I would say if you have a dpd tracking number and its not showing anything on there web site....and your order is in the process of being shipped with OCUK then it will not be dispatched until Monday , for Tuesday delivery.....

Im not sure, but I don't think ocuk send parcels after 5ish on Friday. all orders shipped on Friday should arrive Monday unless you asked/paid for Saturday delivery.

Associate
Anyone else still waiting for Bioshock Infinite code? Its been 12 days for me, emailed amd, they just say they are waiting on more codes, but 12 days really!

Soldato
Anyone else still waiting for Bioshock Infinite code? Its been 12 days for me, emailed amd, they just say they are waiting on more codes, but 12 days really!

I've been waiting about 3 weeks nearly for Bioshock also...emailed AMD and they just told me, as soon as it's available.

As for Crysis 3, popped up a couple of days after the initial 6. :)

Soldato
DPD, all was going so good for delivery untill this

"Sorry, your DPD driver Alan has been delayed; we will update you here shortly"

Driver got to about 21 and i was 33!

Associate
I've got coil wine on my 7950 but only at super high fps. Normal gaming, no noise.

Thought I'd just been unlucky. Seems quite common judging from a quick google search. Mine is the HIS 7950 and it whines like mad on skyrim. I've read that limiting the fps to 60 can really help eliminate it. Some have also suggested just letting it run on a games menu over night can get rid as well. Never had a good chance to try last night.
Would excessive coil whine be a reason to RMA?

Back
Top Bottom