1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMD Golden Ticket Expiry Date

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by Mathius, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Mathius

Gangster

I recently bought a IceQ 7950 and received the AMD Golden Ticket email....

Currently I'm on a usage cap, so I don't want to activate the OCUK link to view my unique code until I get decent usage. However, I'm unsure how long I have to claim the code...
    (I know that individual game codes last ages, but this is the code that is on my OCUK account)

Date of the email about the Golden Ticket is the 19/9/13

Thanks

2. rolypolyman

Mobster

They expire on 31\12\2013. :)

3. DJ_Bucho

Wise Guy

Just checked and I'm pretty sure the expiry date of the AMD Golden Ticket is December 31st 2013. So you've got a good few months to redeem your code :D

DOH! beaten to it :(

4. HungryHippos

Soldato

you get game codes etc for Steam, so you can just add the game to Steam and not actually download it right away :)

5. aceytrixx

Wise Guy

Was wondering this myself. Will probably wait to see if anything else gets added apart from bf4 before I redeem mine.

6. bru

Soldato

With the new top AMD card having a specific BF4 edition I would be very surprised if they added BF4 to the download bundle before this batch of vouchers has expired, maybe for the next promotion in the new year, but I wouldn't hold your breath for it this year.

7. Mathius

Gangster

Thats a bit of a downer.....My current capped contract doesn't end till FEB :(

Ah well, I'll wait till mid Nov, early Dec to redeem it then

8. HungryHippos

Soldato

As I mentioned above though you can generally redeem the codes and add these games to Steam etc without having to actually download them there and then. Am I missing a good reason not to do that here?

9. DJ_Bucho

Wise Guy

So when you pick your three games using your AMD Golden Ticket, you then get three Steam Codes for the games you've chosen :D Sorry, never used and AMD ticket before :(

10. chris-82

Wise Guy

From what I gather you put your unique code into the amd site choose the 3 games u want then the and site will give u three codes relating to the the games u choose which u then redeem on steam using the individual codes given.

As has said before u know what games u want and aren't waiting to see what happens u can redeem your code and enter your codes into steam to register the games on your account but just don't download them.

Hopefully someone who has done this will come along to clarify.

11. jrwagh333

Mobster

You use apostrophes but continue to write 'you' as 'u' lol

12. Confused Stu

Wise Guy

Haven't redeemed my recent ticket yet, but I don't think all the game codes are Steam ones. Far Cry Blood Dragon is, I believe, a Uplay code, so the game codes you receive might be Steam, Uplay or Origin.

Doesn't make any difference to the question - you still receive a code that you register on your Steam/Origin/Uplay account, and then choose not to download the game, but just wanted to clarify it's not necessarily a Steam code you receive.

13. rolypolyman

Mobster

You should read these conditions for the Golden ticket promo. :)

Important bit for me: Promo ends 31\12\13 and 'Regardless of the number of applications a participant is eligible to select, all selections must be made at one time, in one transaction.'

Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  14. jaycob

Gangster

LOL same. After buying this new rig i'm so broke XD

15. seabiscuit

OcUK Staff

While as people have said, the expiry for the voucher is listed as 31 December 2013, DMC Devil May Cry looks to have now been taken out of the Silver and Gold options and and Far Cry: Blood Dragon from all three. I'm not sure about the Ruby voucher to know what games are included in that offer.