AMD RADEON RX VEGA VII NOW IN STOCK & INSANE DEALS ON VEGA 56 & 64!!

Soldato
The R290 was well expensive to start with due to mining, almost £400!!!
The R290/R290X didn't moon in price until after launch when their true mining performance became known (same as Vega).

It was actually kind of funny, IIRC OCUK had a £400 firesale on the HD7990 to get rid of the stock, then *BOOM* the next month they were going for £700 on eBay due to mining, you could literally sell them and buy TWO R290 cards, which a month later were worth £400 each on eBay, crazy times xD

Associate
Hello.

Ok, the relentless posting of this deal in almost every forum thread has got my attention (well done Gibbo! :p). But, before I convince my wife this is a game changer:
I currently run an MSI RX 480, which is nice an quiet, how would the Vega 56 pulse compare (hard to find comparisons online)?
I have an XFX 650 (bronze) psu. Looking around it looks like this would be more than enough, but don't want to pull the trigger only to find I need a new PSU as well. It has 2 8 pin connectors.

I only came on to buy a new water pump, now looks like my basket might be fuller!!

Soldato
The R290/R290X didn't moon in price until after launch when their true mining performance became known (same as Vega).

It was actually kind of funny, IIRC OCUK had a £400 firesale on the HD7990 to get rid of the stock, then *BOOM* the next month they were going for £700 on eBay due to mining, you could literally sell them and buy TWO R290 cards, which a month later were worth £400 each on eBay, crazy times xD
Yep, I bought a 7990 from a well known company in Bolton for about £350 and sold it a few weeks later for over £500!

Back
Top Bottom