• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD RADEON VEGA 64 WITH TWO FREE GAMES UNDER £300 !!! ***

OcUK Staff
Hi there

An absolutely insane deal, the cheapest in Europe by miles and you get the AMD 50th Games bundle too:

AMD 50 Game Bundle - Happy Birthday AMD - The Division 2 Gold Edition & World War Z @ £119.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/

The Division 2 Gold Edition & World War Z Free with Selected AMD products

Only £119.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

PowerColor Radeon RX VEGA 64 8GB HBM2 PCI-Express Graphics Card - Stand Alone @ £299.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Powe...ress-Graphics-Card-Stand-Alone-GX-18V-PC.html

AXRX VEGA 64 8GBHBM2-3DH, Stand Alone, Core Clock: 1247MHz, Boost Clock: 1546MHz, Memory: 8192MB 945MHz HBM2, Stream Processors: 4096, DirectX 12 Support, Vulkan Support, GCN, 2 Year Warranty

Only £299.99 inc VAT - WITH TWO FREE GAMES!!!

ORDER NOW

Needless to say, the same price as a 2060, vastly better performance, more VRAM and two free games thrown in for good measure. :)

Soldato
Very good deal, quite tempted as I want an AMD card to keep me going until the GCN successor. What sort of framerate could you expect at 1440p?

Soldato
Very interesting, thanks. The RadeonVII doesn't look to be worth £350 more for those few extra frames. Just a matter of how will Navi stack up against V64?

It's worth it if you watercool & run 4K or above. But for 1440p, no. Navi will likely be better in terms of power consumption, and perhaps it will have a few extra features which Vega won't (RT, VRS, etc) but we don't really know. I'd be surprised if the Navi cards had better value this year than these late Vega deals.

Soldato
It's worth it if you watercool & run 4K or above. But for 1440p, no. Navi will likely be better in terms of power consumption, and perhaps it will have a few extra features which Vega won't (RT, VRS, etc) but we don't really know. I'd be surprised if the Navi cards had better value this year than these late Vega deals.

Yes, tricky one. Vega reference carddreally would benefit from water cooling, extra cost to factor in. Maybe a non reference Navi would make more sense until some new high end AMD cards appear. I don't really want to go to something worse than my 1070 I sold which makes it more difficult :)

Soldato
Anyone know if this card has a warranty sticker to stop you removing the cooler (unless you dont mind voiding your warranty)?

Back
Top Bottom