AMD RYZEN 5000 SERIES 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X NOW ONLINE AT OcUK!!

Associate
On the email it says:

Pre Order Items

Your entire order will be shipped when your pre order items are in stock.

Thanks pal! Hope it's not too long a wait for you, it looks like mine isn't a preorder and I only placed it 5 mins before you

(Stressing a little cos the 'order history' isn't showing up on the account page though, maybe it's an Amazon Pay thing)

Associate
Added to cart at 13:56 and was literally unable to checkout due to HTTP 500 errors until 14:45 at which point it was obviously pre-order. Super fun experience. Same thing also happened at a competitor although I at least managed to get my order completed by 14:10 but it had turned into a pre-order as well.

Caporegime
never said "in stock" was always pre-order i was refreshing from 13:50 and it popped coming to to added to cart at around 13:57 i got my order in at 13:58

So did i but because it said pre order I left it in my basket fro 20 minutes while I went to try and find a retailer with stock. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Associate
Would you not have updated the original post instead of leaving this in the middle of the thread. It would be better if you didn't say a time rather than have this type of behaviour.
Yep. Imagine all the people waiting until 5pm. Just to find out there will be none in stock until January.

Back
Top Bottom