• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***** AMD VEGA 56 100PC JUST LANDED: YOU HAVE 60 MINUTES TO GRAB ONE!!! ********

OcUK Staff
Guys

Sapphire just dropped me 100 units, most likely the last 100 ever!

Sapphire Radeon RX VEGA 56 8GB HBM2 PCI-Express Graphics Card - STAND ALONE @ £389.99 inc VAT

RED PACK, 21276-00-20G, Core Clock: 1156MHz, Boost Clock: 1471MHz, Memory: 8192MB 800MHz HBM2, Stream Processors: 3584, DirectX 12 Support, Vulkan Support, GCN, 2 Year Warranty,

Only £389.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Seriously these are not going to last long, so any one who comes crying in this thread complaining, you will get the response, YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE!

BE QUICK!
WALLETS OUT!
SPANK CC!
JOB DONE!

:D :D :D :D :D

Soldato
Gibbo I've 2 questions if I may?
Firstly I paid for a v64 today and there's just recently been an AMd promotion for prey/wolf starting today. Will you be promoting this on the current £459 powercolor standalone, or will you put on a bundle deal with a different price?

Secondly how late in the day is it to cancel the v64 order and swap to a v56 order, ?

OcUK Staff
OP
Gibbo I've 2 questions if I may?
Firstly I paid for a v64 today and there's just recently been an AMd promotion for prey/wolf starting today. Will you be promoting this on the current £459 powercolor standalone, or will you put on a bundle deal with a different price?

Secondly how late in the day is it to cancel the v64 order and swap to a v56 order, ?

You'd need to speak with CS, its crazy here, over 1M GBP taken so far today and thousands of orders to process. See if they can change your order for you. :)

The game promotion we was going to do, but we have simply sold everything, so we are not participating in the game bundle, no competitor is or was near our pricing either.

P.S. If you ask CS for a game code they should be able to sort you out as I do believe we have some.

Soldato
Thanks Gibbo, was really cool listing them in the archive section so they wouldn't show up in Google/site searches until after forum members had had their shot :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Nearly down to 10, I shall be removing from the site at 18:00 so we have VEGA 56 in stock for ANY RMA or orders over-sold.

BE QUICK!

Soldato
Nearly down to 10, I shall be removing from the site at 18:00 so we have VEGA 56 in stock for ANY RMA or orders over-sold.

BE QUICK!

I missed out on the 56, I decided to stay with my V64 order as it had been packed and would have had to do a new order. I want to thank you and your staff that dealt with me on the phone, for looking into the order and also provided me with the game code promotion.
:D

Associate
Guys

Sapphire just dropped me 100 units, most likely the last 100 ever!

Sapphire Radeon RX VEGA 56 8GB HBM2 PCI-Express Graphics Card - STAND ALONE @ £389.99 inc VAT

RED PACK, 21276-00-20G, Core Clock: 1156MHz, Boost Clock: 1471MHz, Memory: 8192MB 800MHz HBM2, Stream Processors: 3584, DirectX 12 Support, Vulkan Support, GCN, 2 Year Warranty,

Only £389.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Seriously these are not going to last long, so any one who comes crying in this thread complaining, you will get the response, YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE!

BE QUICK!
WALLETS OUT!
SPANK CC!
JOB DONE!

:D :D :D :D :D

Gibbo any chance of restock of vega56?

Back
Top Bottom