An early change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hi all!

I bought this last August, with a gtx 1080 and 16gb of ram, https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ocuk...-pc-intel-core-i5-8600k-4.8ghz-fs-1bv-og.html

It’s brilliant but PC gaming has now become my main hobby over the last 10 months. I play in 1440p and love it and would consider going to 4K later next year.

I have now got a taste for ultra settings and high FPS. My PC does good and gets FPS typically around the 80-100 mark at 1440.

I am considering a potential upgrade (I know I have more money then sense) as the ultra settings and high FPS is something that I can’t get enough of.

If I were to upgrade, do I just get a better PC or just stick a 2080ti in it. Would my cpu bottleneck it?

If I got a better PC do Overclockers have the ability to sell my current one back to them or do I have to go the private route.

Your thoughts are appreciated :)

Man of Honour
Hi,

OCUK won't buy back your old PC, you'll need to sell that privately (and a friendly heads up, we don't allow price checks outside of our Members Market, which you don't yet have access to) :)

I see your asking this in another section of the forum, so to keep it all clean I'll close this off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom