Andrew, Harry & Meghan Markle will be excluded from Royal balcony appearance

Caporegime
The three universally loathed members of the royal family will not be permitted to join the Queen for a balcony appearance at her Platinum Jubilee this year.

The announcement came shortly after Queen Elizabeth announced that only working members of the royal family will appear for the traditional Buckingham Palace balcony appearance.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, along with Prince Andrew, who is no longer a working royal following his association with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, will not appear on the balcony.

"After careful consideration, the Queen has decided that this year's traditional Trooping the Colour balcony appearance on Thursday 2nd of June will be limited to Her Majesty and those members of the Royal Family who are currently undertaking official public duties on behalf of the Queen," a Buckingham Palace spokesperson said.

(Source).

Soldato
"Three universally loathed". I disagree.

One is loathed because he's a disgusting human.
One is disliked because she isn't a Brit and the media plays it up.
One is liked and still rogue-ish but getting more mature. Good man supporting his partner IMO.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of people complaining about Harry leaving are the same people that complain about monarchy and it not being worth anything etc.

Caporegime
"Three universally loathed". I disagree.

One is loathed because he's a disgusting human.
One is disliked because she isn't a Brit and the media plays it up.
One is liked and still rogue-ish but getting more mature. Good man supporting his partner IMO.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of people complaining about Harry leaving are the same people that complain about monarchy and it not being worth anything etc.

She's loathed because she's incredibly disingenuous in saying she wants privacy while actively courting the press to get loads of money from interviews with people like Oprah. Harry seems like a victim of coercive control in the relationship with Meghan cutting his ties to his family and physically distancing him from them.

Soldato
She's loathed because she's incredibly disingenuous in saying she wants privacy while actively courting the press to get loads of money from interviews with people like Oprah. Harry seems like a victim of coercive control in the relationship with Meghan cutting his ties to his family and physically distancing him from them.

I mean I really don't care or follow the royal family, but from what I've seen this is my take on it also.

Associate
Now if there was an extra bank holiday every year to mark Harry and Megan's wedding, I'm sure the bashers would refuse it and go to work.

Back
Top Bottom