Andrew Tate most dangerous man on the internet?

Soldato
Anyone else keep seeing this on their travels around the internet, i've not researched it as i'm pretty sure it's just a click bait rabbit hole but from what i've seen he is just some KickBoxer that once appeared on Big Brother?

Soldato
Anyone else keep seeing this on their travels around the internet, i've not researched it as i'm pretty sure it's just a click bait rabbit hole but from what i've seen he is just some KickBoxer that once appeared on Big Brother?
He owns/runs 'hustler university' I think, which I've seen claimed is some sort of pyramid scheme and effectively responsible for the relatively sudden surge of video clips all over social media.

Soldato
He's come up with the old pyramid scheme, but adapted it for social media. Quite clever when you think about it.

Step 1. Create something crap to sell online
Step 2. Make some video ads
Step 3. Get other people to sell your product online by sharing videos in step 2 for a commission, then they themselves can get other people to sell for them

If you look at the account posting the videos, it's always someone different. That's why every second video you watch online is of Andrew Tate! It's a very quick and easy way of getting your videos trending. They nearly always have something controversial in to make mugs people start commenting on them, which pushes the video higher up the rankings.

People are so gullible these days. If a nobody posts a video saying they like women, nothing.....yet if they post saying they hate women...damn, about a million comments lol That's why social media has become toxic. Not because people really believe what they are saying (some do), they just want the views and comments.

Putting dogs and snakes together is a recent trend, making out the person videoing it is a hero by saving the dogs life.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nope, he's just figured out the YouTube algorithm and fair play to him.

He catering for the many guys on the internet who cant get women. Main reason why he's got popular all of a sudden, yet he's been round on social media talking about what he does in Romania for years.

Soldato
He's pretty harmless I think he just uses shock jock tactics to gain publicity and hence revenue.

Top Bottom