Andrew Tate most dangerous man on the internet?

Soldato
Hadn't heard of him before reading this thread, consensus seems to be that he's just some nobody who paid a viral marketing company to do their thing.

Capodecina
Soldato
He is dangerous because he's extremely sexist, and there are plenty of vulnerable young adults who will adopt his attitude towards women.

Caporegime
To be fair I try to avoid such things as much as possible, but it's impossible to control the actions of others who either are in on the scheme or are parroting it ironically (essentially the same thing per Poe's Law) so the odd comment in a chat room or curio-busting threads like this inevitably shatter the illusion if one was previously unawares.

Soldato
He is dangerous because he's extremely sexist, and there are plenty of vulnerable young adults who will adopt his attitude towards women.

To be honest I have never heard of him, but always curious about new perceived dangers I am asking just what threat might his publicised opinions of the women of the world be?

Caporegime
15 mins of internet fame gone soon enough.

Seems like a complete ****.

Women probably love him, they can change him, strangle me harder, oh daddy....

Probably....

Luton.. lol No wonder he is a complete tool.

Caporegime
Wouldn’t mind his motor:

Bugatti-Andrew-Tate-1.png

Caporegime
LOL he's like an incel hero or something...

I think half of it is him being a bit of a douchebag but at this point, a large part of it has got to be some sort of gift too, he knows it will attract controversy, he knows he's getting notoriety and an audience for this stuff so he just carries on and people freak out about him and he gets more exposure, interaction, clicks etc..

Soldato
And it's got his name embroidered on the seats... I seriously doubt you could rent a Pur Sport anyway.

Like him or not, he's doing well for himself.

Caporegime
He does seem to have had some dubious businesses from seemingly flogging get rich quick schemes and PUA stuff through to using camgirls allegedly making up sob stories to exploit people/extract cash from them... allegedly he made "millions" from the latter.

Caporegime
What, the rental company? :D

On a more serious note, how do you know he's listed as the owner of the car?

Eidt: Just seen Uncle Petey's comment
There are also very few of the cars in existence so there are relatively easy ways to find out online who a lot of the owners are!

Top Bottom