Angry lil'..

Associate
Thought you guys might find this interesting!
Popped into my local gaming boutique after work to buy a memory card for my PSP that I'd bought the previous week. After having a butchers at this shop's epic failure at memory card stockage, I proceeded to walk out of the shop. As I approached the door this kid (about 10/11 years old) started screaming at this mother "You ******* ***** you never buy me anything I want!!", he was absolutely screaming the shop down! His mum started walking out of the shop (I'd stopped to spectate at this point, amongst others lol), then the kid grabbed the back of her neck and rammed her head into the door and 'managers special' board outside, she went down like a sack of spuds, then kid ran out of the shop screaming "You ******* *****! You ******* *****!" and started legging it down the High St. I went to go help her up but she sprung up and stormed out after him.

Started wondering, god forbid that kid ever gets a gf or wife or even a pet! some serious future violence there! If that was me and my mother, I wouldn't of seen the light of day..ever again!

Last edited:
Soldato
Gah, I hate kids like this, really annoys the crap out of me that either the parents can't control them or the child is just an obnoxious little git, it's either one or the other, or both, I'm sure there are parents with kids like that who do everything they can to try and keep the child in line, but some of them are destined to be little ****s, and some parents are destined to be terrible parents I guess

Back
Top Bottom