Anno 1404 Download

Associate
Awesome game. I bought it a few months ago... IIRC if you can bear to wait for it/leave the house it was better price wise to just get it retail... unless your time is worth the extra £5-6.

Permabanned
The voice overs in this game are annoying and cringeworthy.

Theres the warehouse chappy who talks about a cathedral at the end of every sentence - "you must find the materials to build my cathedral, please you must quickly act to build my cathedral at once, my cathedral is nearly completed soon you will be able to use the cathedral as you desire as it is a cathedral and that is what cathedrals are for".

Theres the peasants who say things like "I ******* LOVE LIVING HERE ITS LIKE HEAVEN OR SOMETHING, OH MY DAYS THANK YOU FOR SPAWNING ME ON THIS ISLAND SIR."

Theres the old witches who sound creepy...

Its just not a very good game to play with the sound up with people in earshot.

Soldato
OP
The voice overs in this game are annoying and cringeworthy.

Theres the warehouse chappy who talks about a cathedral at the end of every sentence - "you must find the materials to build my cathedral, please you must quickly act to build my cathedral at once, my cathedral is nearly completed soon you will be able to use the cathedral as you desire as it is a cathedral and that is what cathedrals are for".

Theres the peasants who say things like "I ******* LOVE LIVING HERE ITS LIKE HEAVEN OR SOMETHING, OH MY DAYS THANK YOU FOR SPAWNING ME ON THIS ISLAND SIR."

Theres the old witches who sound creepy...

Its just not a very good game to play with the sound up with people in earshot.

One word: Headphones. :)

Back
Top Bottom