Annoting things about other countries

Associate
I recently got back from Spain and there were a few things that were quite annoying.

1. Bowls are basically plates, I want a big deep bowl so I can fill it to the brim with coco pops and milk! :mad:

2. Cold water is warm

3. In the bars there is only 1 tap of beer, where is the good selection of 20+ beers on tap :(

What do you find annoying about how other countries do things/stupid items like plate bowls?

Associate
Rarely find toilets of the same shape and design as we get in this country. Went to Croatia this year and there was this shelf inside the toilet bowl that would catch everything before it hit the water. No idea what purpose it had. Also in America I remember seeing a lot of toilets with huge bowls and a small lake's worth of water in there.

Don't get me started on toilet paper either.

Barbarians.

Caporegime
Adz said:
All the signs are in weird languages which I don't understand. They should have them in English, bloody racists :mad:

what is worse is the people don't even speak any English. You get lost because you can't read the road signs, you ask for help, and then they mumble some incomprehensible gibberish.

Associate
OP
Shmo said:
Rarely find toilets of the same shape and design as we get in this country. Went to Croatia this year and there was this shelf inside the toilet bowl that would catch everything before it hit the water. No idea what purpose it had. Also in America I remember seeing a lot of toilets with huge bowls and a small lake's worth of water in there.

Don't get me started on toilet paper either.

Barbarians.

Isn't the shelf to prevent splashback? How I hate splashback! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom