Another AR 15 killing in the US

Permabanned
Are you really that ignorant?

She could have a miscarriage due to the situation which you would find bad as you are so pro life going by your posts in this thread.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
could have a miscarriage due to the situation which you would find bad as you are so pro life
I'd assume/hope most would.

If a miscarriage is caused by sudden stress then I think pistol whip husband/no pistol whip husband the levels would be the same.

Soldato
Can't say I have any sympathy for the dead man, shame she didn't get the other as it's been proven that over time criminals levels of violence increases with each act.

Associate
I don't have much sympathy for the dead person but shooting someone in the back who is fleeing is proper shitehousery, if they get shot mid assault or whatever then im not gonna think much of it but to shoot someone as they run away and are no longer a threat ? I understand the man got pistol whipped but that's not really grounds shooting someone in the back in my world although im sure it is plenty of other posters world. She shot out of revenge not self defense.

Soldato
I don't have much sympathy for the dead person but shooting someone in the back who is fleeing is proper shitehousery, if they get shot mid assault or whatever then im not gonna think much of it but to shoot someone as they run away and are no longer a threat ? I understand the man got pistol whipped but that's not really grounds shooting someone in the back in my world although im sure it is plenty of other posters world. She shot out of revenge not self defense.

He was only 60 yards away at the time he was fatally shot.

What was to stop the man she shot returning? Was he armed? Was he running to a vehicle to get a weapon? Was he taking up a firing position in the ditch?

Back
Top Bottom