another dawn of war expansion pack

Soldato
i was reading in pcgamer theres another expansion pack coming out soon.
The only info i got is that theres 2 new races the tau and the necrons.

Wee

Wee

Associate
Read about thise a while back.

Not suprised the Necrons are being involved, they seemed to be a big part of the storyline in Winter Assault. Speaking of which, i thought Winter Assault wasn't all bad. The Imperial Gaurdions were pretty weak, but was a good challenge playing through the campaign.

Would have to say i'm more excited about the other Warhammer RTS on the way, Mark of Chaos.

Man of Honour
I want Eldar Harlequins...

However, arguably the most terrifying weapon is the Harlequin's Kiss. The Kiss appears to be a simple tube attached to the forearm of the trouper; this is deceptive, as the Harlequin then drives this tube into his victim.

Upon doing so, the tube unleashes a 1000 meter long, single molecule thick, wire which enters the victim's body and wildly lashes around inside them, changing their innerds into something resembling the consistancy of soup and killing them instantly.

:D

Simon/~Flibster

R^T

R^T

Associate
Loved Dawn Of War all the way through.

In fact I think I am ganna go into town now and pick this up and get Winter Assualt. If it's anything like the standard DOW then much fun is to be had.

Thanks for the heads up on the new Add on

Man of Honour
Lagmeister said:
What making the mod or the being mauled by a team of lawyers on leashes?
hmm... tough call.

I think I'll get *** triple pack when it's released, I've never owned Dawn of War but I've spent many hours playing it.

Back
Top Bottom