Another spec me a new gaming mouse thread...

Soldato
So I've been using my trusty old Steelseries Sensei Pro since 2012 but the old girl has seen better days with paint flecking off and one of the side buttons not responding. So am considering putting it out to pasture and getting a swanky new replacement.

I don't have a set in stone budget but sub £100 would be great.

I'm playing a lot of PUBG mainly at the moment and do like a lot of shooters and games like GTA5, The Witcher 3 etc. So I want it to be fast and accurate. A few extra buttons and a decent wheel, but mainly something that's got excellent build quality. I also have large hands so want something that's going to be comfortable for long periods.

So guys what do you recommend?

Associate
What would you say about Logitech g903? 110 in Curry for example. Never had one, but had a chance to play couple hours on it. Expensive as **** and good as ****. Little bit too heavy for FPS imo. Rival 600 should be around 80 and have weight of 98g - way better then g903. My friend brought me DM1 PRO S from Poland for £37, this is basically Sensei clone with better sensor (3360), and it's quite light ~90g in UK you can buy it for ~£45 but it's medium/large size, actually it have exactly same size as Sensei, so I don't know, depends how you like your SS.

Soldato
I replaced my Sensei Pro with an Xtrfy M1. Very similar if you like the shape.

There is one for sale in the MM for £20 a week old if you search. Got to be worth a punt, if not I will buy it for a spare. :)

Associate
so, maybe if something bit different looking then maybe Finalmouse Ultralight Pro? It totally have "different look", great mouse + ~70g weight. My friend got it and I hear a lot of good things about this mouse.

Associate
Both the Glaive RGB and M65 Pro RGB would be viable choices depending on your grip style and comfort when playing FPS games. Glaive RGB gives you the flexibility to change the left grip between 3 different magnetic pieces so you can customize the feel in your palm. The M65 Pro on the other hand has removable weights so you can either making the mouse heavier or lighter. It really comes down to preference, so I'd recommend visiting a store with them on display to see how each feels in your hand.

Back
Top Bottom