Antec are looking to sponsor the modding/project community

Soldato
Hi all.

Antec are looking for a few modders who would like to be sponsored on a regular on going basis by Antec.
We would like to provide the chosen modder with our products for free to create content and projects.

In return we just ask that you can provide high resolution images and if possible video content to us for us to use on social media and our website.

If you are interested in being sponsored by Antec, please email me [email protected] and we can discuss directly.

Thanks
Lee

Last edited:
Soldato
I would absolutely love to, but given how little time I have and how easy it's been to throw Asteria II off the rails and take forever, I fear I couldn't turn projects around fast enough to be of use :(

Soldato
I would absolutely love to, but given how little time I have and how easy it's been to throw Asteria II off the rails and take forever, I fear I couldn't turn projects around fast enough to be of use :(
For real! Did my first water cooled build, started getting parts at new year and just installed Windows this week. My skills are pretty good as I have a background in wood/metal/plastic work and electronics but it's restricted to weekends at best :(

Back
Top Bottom