Anti Ginger = ok, racism = bad

daz

daz

Soldato
Mr.Stu said:
I've had many a discussion with black and muslim mates about the difference between ginger abuse and racial abuse, and they all agree thats its not too dissimilar.

Some people take things too far though. There is a difference between banter and bullying... and bullying/abuse can take many forms and can be based on race, religion, physical appearance and none of those are 'acceptable'.

Permabanned
greenlizard0 said:
Agreed, I was out at the Blue Angel last night and there was this hot ginger sex on a stick thing. God I wanted to sleep with her.

Men of the planet Earth beware!

While you may find a female Gingerite (often referred to colloquially as a 'red-head', 'Ginna', 'ginge-bitch' or 'Steve') attractive, you must remember a few facts if you want to escape with your life, genitals or mind intact:

1 - THEY HAVE GINGER PUBES!

2 - THEY ARE ALL PSYCHOTIC!

3 - IF SHE GETS PREGNANT, YOU COULD FATHER A GINGERITE CHILD!

There is a Morning-After-Ginger pill available but Doctors are loathe to supply it for social reasons; if the chemist finds out you've been nailing Gingers, EVERYONE WILL FIND OUT.

*n

Permabanned
Hey, how do you think I feel? I'm ginger and jewish! :D

Anyhooooo, many years ago when I was at school, there was a craze of everyone using henna on their hair. Someone asked me if I dyed my hair and before I could answer, another 'friend' pointed out, "Don't be stupid. If anyone wanted to dye their hair, they wouldn't dye it that colour".

I would like to point out that none of my children have inherited this colour and people keep asking me who the mother is.

Soldato
yermum said:
I would like to point out that none of my children have inherited this colour and people keep asking me who the mother is.

Why would they ask you who the mother is? Surely if none of your children have got your ginger virus, then they all look like their mother! :p

Soldato
Blonde people have had jokes made about them for years. No one says anything about that. My sister has red (not orange) hair and it is (or was before she dyed it) utterly gorgeous.

Soldato
you are comparing a comedy sketch to name calling which is bit of an unfair comparison.. theres been many comedians who have used race, minorites etc in their sketches and they have been accepted.

calling someone ginger or **** etc is just as bad as each other really... you may get away with it amongst friends when you know its a joke but theres absolutely no need to hurl abuse at strangers because its just low

Associate
Ginger people should marry asian men/women to end this plight...

Really there is no difference. The idea that some words are racist if spoken by someone of a different ethnicity is pure rubbish.

Soldato
PikeyPriest said:
Ginger people should marry asian men/women to end this plight...

Really there is no difference. The idea that some words are racist if spoken by someone of a different ethnicity is pure rubbish.

Actually...

Two of the prettiest children I've ever seen used to live down my street, their parents were a redheaded white woman and an asian man...

You could see from when these girls were about 8 that they were going to grow up to be corkers, my whole family agreed, and sure enough, the oldest one's about 19 now and she's a proper, proper stunner.

Soldato
If the Scottish, Irish and Welsh were dark-skinned, do you think the oh-so plentiful jokes about them would be acceptable today? "A Scotsman walks into a bar.." "..that's racist!". :rolleyes:

Food for thought. :p

Back
Top Bottom