Any decent Vodka punch recipes?

Soldato
Throwing a house party and a punch is a must. Anyone got any ideas for something different? Usually people seem to throw a few bottles of vodka and some OJ in to a bucket! Looking for cheap but cheerful, students so quality is not that important.

Surely some of the party goers here have some decent suggestions :p

Soldato
The first rule of making a punch is that the punch doesn't have to taste good, and people expect that. But people will drink it anyway because it's a big bowl of alcohol and hell, who doesn't like that? And if not then it's what you use for drinking forfeits.

To that end you can't go wrong with Tesco value vodka and orange juice. Throw in some red wine and rum for good measure.

Oh and jelly shots are a great one - just buy loads of plastic shot glasses (online if you can't find any) and make up a vodka jelly mix. The rest is pretty obvious. For our Halloween ones we put Halloween-themed Haribo sweets in them, was totally revolting (again, this is the aim).

Last edited:
Man of Honour
My and therandom once made a killer punch that got everybody destroyed... it took quite awhile to clean the house. I was the second casualty, being put to bed at 10pm at my own house party :o

You will need:
A punch bin (20+ litres)
Lots of cheap vodka (5-6 1l bottles?)
4l Orange Juice
4l Apple Juice
1l Pineapple Juice
8-10l lemonade
2-4 litres Fanta
Water if required

That is very much so off the top of my head, but the result is a sweet yet deadly potion of ... erm, death. Enjoy, but be careful as such a punch will make mincemeat out lightweights.

Soldato
If you fancy an interesting social experiment... chuck a load of bits of fruit, along with a few fruit smoothies, and some orange juice and mixed fruit juice in the punch. Don't put any booze in it. See if people still get drunk :)

Associate
Huge bowl
Apple Sours (Mickey Finns is a great cheap alternative at a fiver for 750 or so ml) about 4-5L
Vodka (1 up from the cheapest is always recommended) 4L
red bull or cheap alternative 4-5L
Red Fanta 4L
Pineapple or Grapefruit juice (something to give it a good funny kick) 3L
Then squeeze in as many lemons as required (can't really do it to 'taste' because you will get trollied tasting, still fun!)
Any other spirits/bottles of wine you have lying about (ofcorse.)
Loads of ice + cut up fruit if you want to make it look a little fancy, or just leave the squeezed lemons in it a bit cut up.

Thats a really nice bitter/sweet one I always use however you can vary more apple sours or more vodka if you don't want to spent tones on spirits.

Soldato
OP
Cheers guys, liking the suggestions. I'll have to see how much my house mates are prepared to put in to it.

Back
Top Bottom