Any ideas to keep feet warm at work?

Soldato
As not allowed over door heater above entrance door at work - due to Covid, my feet are freezing. As my job entails some physical work, wear the works issued non slip shoes. I have tried two pairs but they are making the shoes too tight. Work issued shoes are only offered in full sizes, so the next size up are too big (work had some to try on) even with 2 pairs on.

Plus doesn't help with having tiled flooring which makes the floor colder.

Caporegime
I have tried two pairs but they are making the shoes too tight. Work issued shoes are only offered in full sizes, so the next size up are too big (work had some to try on) even with 2 pairs on.

Tiled flooring is going to make very little difference.

Try thicker socks perhaps.

Soldato
As not allowed over door heater above entrance door at work - due to Covid, my feet are freezing. As my job entails some physical work, wear the works issued non slip shoes. I have tried two pairs but they are making the shoes too tight. Work issued shoes are only offered in full sizes, so the next size up are too big (work had some to try on) even with 2 pairs on.

wrap them around your neck, the constant stream of hot air from your mouth will do a fine job.

Soldato
you only have two options, better socks or better shoes/boots.

most people are cold in work ( unless you work for the MOD, they are in Tee-Shirts year round with massive rads on full blast, i worked for them for 10 years and it was always uncomfotably hot and they couldnt care less about oil cost )

Back
Top Bottom