Any Kolink Staff On The Forums?

Soldato
Hi all,

Been a while since I properly used the forums and wasn't sure how to look for specific people, just wondering if there was a Kolink rep on the forums as I was looking for some help regarding the Kolink Castle which I have just built in.

Was looking for someone to help regarding a manual (the website only links to the Observatory, not the Castle) and to address some design flaws.

Many thanks.

Soldato
OP
Thanks ChugNorris, I'll pm you shortly.

The manual is a weird one... They have a link on the Castle page on their website, it just links to the wrong manual.

Man of Honour
My son loves his Kolink Levante. But, frankly, the state of the documentation is attrocious. I had to Google how to fit the drives, SSD's and the RGB lighting. Others seemed to have the same issue. I almost returned it thinking the case was faulty or missing parts.

Soldato
OP
Yeah, I was a little confused it doesn't come with a printed copy, and then to find their own website links to the wrong one was a little disappointing.

I still haven't got a copy of it and it's only obviously how to mount my SSD in one of the 3 locations listed in the spec.

Back
Top Bottom