Any modded bios's for gigabyte's B450 boards?

Soldato
Well basicly what the title says? Was wondering if there are any modded bios's out there for Gigabytes AM4 2nd gen boards with the b450 chipset. I know there are for the first gen like the b350 but the guy who did them don't have any of the newer boards to work off of.

I guess i could give it a shot myself but i rather use a bios that is tested by someone who has done it before(with proper rep attached)

Associate
Well basicly what the title says? Was wondering if there are any modded bios's out there for Gigabytes AM4 2nd gen boards with the b450 chipset. I know there are for the first gen like the b350 but the guy who did them don't have any of the newer boards to work off of.

I guess i could give it a shot myself but i rather use a bios that is tested by someone who has done it before(with proper rep attached)
What new features would the modded bios bring?

Soldato
OP
What new features would the modded bios bring?
Host clock control in my case and perhaps even LLC controls as some gigabyte boards don't have LLC(load line calibration) controls in the bios but have the actual hardware on the board which is just bizar. Also proper voltage control would be a plus and there are a slew of other locked/hidden features that could be enabled but i don't really know what they do or how to use them.

Back
Top Bottom