Any news on Red Dead Redemption 2

Soldato
I thought the PC crowd loved Rockstar because they took the time to do GTA V on PC right? Sounds like they're becoming the gamer rage target du jour.

Soldato
The problem is them not telling us. If they are not releasing it on PC then fair enough, but at least tell us. Why are people surprised PC gamers are disappointed? Of course we are, just like console gamers would be disappointed if it was only coming out on PC. I dont know why console/pc gamers are all so childish and almost treat their system of choice like a football team they support and take it as a win if they get something someone elses system doesn't get. We all just want to play the game :(.

Associate
PC gamers aren't happy. I can only imagine the collective nerd rage if Rockstar came out and said Redemption 2 will never make it to PC, ala Redemption.

It's just another example of PC gaming taking a back seat to consoles where developers are concerned. People might not like it, but it's the truth.

It has and always will, consoles will always be number 1 priority, that's why I'm going back to console (just sold my reference 980ti for £330 :D which will pay for ps4 pro) I'm tired of hearing all the pc master race crap, what's the point of having a monster rig with fancy neons and water cooling etc if you can't play the games you want on it?

Soldato
I hope they "remaster" Red Dead Redemption for PS4 so I can play it again.

Definite day one purchase for me. Can't wait to see the trailer on Thursday.

Soldato
It has and always will, consoles will always be number 1 priority, that's why I'm going back to console (just sold my reference 980ti for £330 :D which will pay for ps4 pro) I'm tired of hearing all the pc master race crap, what's the point of having a monster rig with fancy neons and water cooling etc if you can't play the games you want on it?

There's a shedload more games on pc then there is on console ?

RDR2 will come to PC eventually...they just know people will buy it for both so will delay the release.

Personally think you are insane but each to their own. Also the main people here mentioning PC master race crap are the console owners? Some sort of little man syndrome :D

There's a shedload more games on pc then there is on console ?

RDR2 will come to PC eventually...they just know people will buy it for both so will delay the release.

This really. It will come out on PS4/XboxOne and then they will later release the full version on PC ;) :D

Seriously though, this time around its a surprise that they haven't listed PC. I will wait after release as I still much prefer the PC plus keyboard and mouse for any game that involves aiming (long (long) time PC gamer so no surprise there)) If they ever state that it will never come out on PC then I will probably purchase it for PS4.

Soldato
Cu3ed in butt hurt shock....

Is it really that big a win? The number of copies of FIFA 17 sold on PS4 dwarfs the Xbox One version with Legends and Xbox branding (I bought on X1)

PS4 has a much larger user base so how much impact does this really have now.

Back
Top Bottom