Any of you good folk do Social media marketing

Soldato
We are a bit snowed under with the restuarants at the moment an we keep forgetting to update social media and it shows. We are definetly quieter without.

Sooooo

Any here do it for a business or Job that can point us in the right direction for a pro to take this on board whilst we get on our feet

Ta

Matt

Soldato
I think you probably want to get someone industry specific to take it on, I've been speaking with a few freelancers at the moment to take on a bit of ours, and it's amazing the insights each brings to the job, understanding your market and your business is the most important bit to managing the social media...

Soldato
What kind of marketing are you looking for? General postings/interaction with customers or are you looking for a more paid advertising person.

If it's a case of just forgetting to update the page, (using Facebook as an example) then schedule an hour on a Sunday evening to plan the week's posts ahead. You can create and schedule Facebook posts to post at set times/dates so you don't have to be doing it all the time.

There are websites where you can schedule for all social media platforms such as Hootsuite. It was free for I think 3 accounts but it may have changed, there are other alternatives out there too.

It's really easy and it'll save you a fortune. I used to do it for a UK national estate planning company.

Back
Top Bottom