Any one had much luck haggling contract renewal with three?

Soldato
So my contract is due early upgrade with three and i have been looking at the Xperia z2 after using exclusively Samsung devices since the Note1, I have 2 contracts with them, mine and the better half's that also is up in 3 months.

I'm planning on giving them a ring and trying to haggle a deal. Has any one had much luck and have you got any tips, I'm usually pretty useless at this but I'm determined to save some money on the contract.

Associate
You might if you get as far as requesting your PAC but never had much luck myself. It would be a pretty holo threat from me to leave as there there is no one cheaper and no better mobile service here :rolleyes: I go sim only these days and buy a phone. Worth a try though!

Soldato
Not on current price plans. Even though I have been with them for almost 10 years, I have gone to the brink of cancelling several times and nothing. In the end last year I cancelled my contract and moved to sim only.

Associate
You could do it online via Top Cashback or Quidco. You won't get a cheaper contract but you should get some money back. Top Cashback are currently offering £101 cashback on Z2 contract upgrades through Phones4U.

Back
Top Bottom