any opinions on medion laptops ?

Associate
I'm quite tempted by the x25 beast, it has all the specs I would like 3070+1440 17" screen.

But I'm a bit sceptical about it being made by medion, to me they are the cheap nashy brand you used to get at aldi.

Associate
Medion are just rebranding Clevo/Sager and other OEM laptop manufacturers.

So the higher-end gaming notebooks are pretty hardcore and function well.

Soldato
The X25 beast is a rebranded tongfang laptop which is also used by XMG (among others).

I have the spec you are looking at albeit with upgraded ram. For the money it is an excellent alternative to the Legion Pro (16”) and performs at the top end of the 5800H/3070 range of laptops (3070 is a full power model).

Soldato
Thought i would tag onto this thread rather than start a new one - hope you don't mind @ryhoper1.

I'm looking for a similar spec for my son and this looks great for the money plus easy to upgrade - but the screen specs are not mentioned i.e. NTSC/sRGB or nits info.

@MiSJAH, @oweneades - i don't suppose you have any definitive info on this particular chasis/screen? i.e. if it's 72% and 300nits or greater etc I would probably nab one for the money.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Thought i would tag onto this thread rather than start a new one - hope you don't mind @ryhoper1.

I'm looking for a similar spec for my son and this looks great for the money plus easy to upgrade - but the screen specs are not mentioned i.e. NTSC/sRGB or nits info.

@MiSJAH, @oweneades - i don't suppose you have any definitive info on this particular chasis/screen? i.e. if it's 72% and 300nits or greater etc I would probably nab one for the money.
Ignore link is 1080p version with a 3080.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Medio...p-review-Light-and-yet-powerful.552561.0.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom