Any tips for the nags today

Soldato
Hello guys.
I've become a little addicted to betting on the gee gees lately, with some success. I have managed to keep my original 50notes and turn it into a few triple figures. Just wondered if any like minded soles would like to discuss some naps for todays events.

For instance the first race of the day at Hamilton, i have followed suit with the bookies and tipsters choice and gone with Sand skier, but i am exceedingly worried about 2 others, especially a 11/1 outsider with P Hanagan on its back.

Anyone else playing.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Well seems no ones interested.
If anyone is, Sand Skier won. So not a bad start.

My next one i've gone for Angel of Fashion at Leicester 2.20 (not sure about this so have put little on it)

Soldato
OP
Well may get a little more interest now thats won too.

2/2

Next race Kempton 2.30
Going for Dahaam (any Godolphin horses with dettori on is a good bet)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
How much do you stake?

20 on the first 5 on the second, up 35quidish minus the nasty tax betfair takes.

Damn just been let down by dettori, pretty close though. could have placed it but didnt...

2/3 lost 20 on that.

Next 2.40 at hamilton : Sakhees pearl (placed)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Christ that got killed. Not going so well now. Going to be a bit more selective.

As no one seems to have commented, i gave up posting. 3/5 now.

Last edited:
Soldato
This thread resembles a diary of a gambler, start off well, get ambitious then end up losing it all!

Try doing £10 on the favourite then the 2nd favourite put £5 each way ;)

Soldato
OP
True, but you have to be in it. Had a winner at 3:00 remade the money i lost.
Just had arty crafty at hamilton. 4/6 (Just annoying that the 2 i lost were the two i was most confident on and bet more than my average) Sods law.

Going for an outside bet on next one. (incomparable : leic 3.20) but still up 15quid from this morning.
I dont bet huge amounts so not really a bad gambler, just like the fun involved.

Last edited:
Associate
My old man is fanatical on the horses, if he's in the mood he will site on betfair all day punting on the things he fancies. He has got the racing post every single morning for as long as i can remember. We went plumpton yesterday and he had a few touches and came out about £400 up. I had a few up myself and was up £35 including my entrance and beer money.

However i have seen him have some shocking runs where he has lost alot of money. He seems to back countless seconds, especially when he "lumps on".

Top Bottom