1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We recommend you enable 2FA on your OcUK forum account. Please see the thread here
    Dismiss Notice

Any users of a Cryorig h7 cooler able to measure how thick the top plastic shroud is??

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by Defy Belief, 13 Oct 2021 at 10:33.

1. Defy Belief

Mobster

Morning :)

New parts arriving shortly, my limitation is i've ordered a Jonsbo v9 case, the cpu cooler height limit states 133mm (Seems very accurate so might be bang on, but hoping for a little leeway)

I want a decent air cooler and I love the look of the cryorig h7, I was wondering if any users here could measure the thickness of the plastic cover on the top / height of the cpu cooler pipes when this is removed, it looks pretty thick but I can see the limitation will be the tops of the copper pipes sticking out, so I just want an idea on how thick those plastic caps are if possible :D

2. doyll

Sgarrista

I think I have one but just looked and didn't find it where I thought it was. Please post again in a couple days if you need and I will look some more.

3. Defy Belief

Mobster

OK :)

Case is here, standoffs are ginormous, just not sure how I could fit smaller ones, and make sure the pci brackets are still usable due to the lower height of the board.

4. Defy Belief

Mobster

Closing this as i've just decided to not have the headache and bought the m9 plus instead :)