• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Any word on a new ATI driver

Associate
as the title suggests.

anyone seen of sniffed a new beta driver or possible a modded one kickinh about.

The reason i ask is that the cards performace in aion is sub par with slight graphic erros popping up all the time.

Caporegime
Would be sub par, an ATi driver on 2x 295's, theres your problem :D

We'll be seeing the official 9.10's in a few days or or so i rekon, as they'll want a proper driver out for their 5's, as we normally have to wait till around 18th of the month for them.

Associate
OP
:p

havent updated my sig. Im so glad to get rid of thoses 2 295, as powerful as they are there is too many issues with quad sli in certain games that i play.

Associate
ATI still use the traditional CCC?

They use CCC, the interface has been updated recently

Expect drivers late next week or the following week, as suggested they are likely to come early for the 5 series, although I expect a better follow up driver the next month

Back
Top Bottom