Anybody been struck down with the infamous Norovirus??

Associate
my Dad had it on new years day, he said "it sucked". :)

also a guy at work had it, went to the doctors and got a right rollocking off him/her and was told to bugger off home lol

Soldato
I've been having some strange symptoms of late, I sometimes lapse into uncontrollable boubts of larconic/sarcastic football punditry. Doctor said I have Lawrovirus.

I had a gastro enteritus bug as few years ago, same as this norovirus. Basically my stomach inflated to twice normal size, I thought I was going to die. I don't mind getting flu to blag days off work, but no way a gastro virus thankyou.

Man of Honour
Funny thing about this is despite all the hype about 293459238459 people contracting it every minute, I don't know anyone who has it, nor does anyone I've asked. And my fiancee works at one of the hospitals with a few wards shut too...

'Man Flu' on the other hand seems to be rife.

Caporegime
I possibly had it just after christmas, but it only really lasted one night, the next lunchtime I was eating again, albeit not with my usual gusto. Meh... it's just a fuss about nothing. ;)

At least one of my friends had it at the same time, probably from a get together we had the day before.

Back
Top Bottom