Anybody tried Powerbulbs ownbrand stuff yet?

Soldato
Looking at some bulbs to go into the wifes projector headlights (the freebie bulbs that come with them will last all of a week) and i see Powerbulbs are doing a BOGOF on their ownbrand stuff.

They cost a fiver more than the Osram and a quid more than the Philips, BUT the bogof means i can replace the dip & main bulbs at the same time (twin H1 units).

Are they any good? Or shall i just get a single pair of Philips for the dips and a cheapo generic set for the mains.

Cheers

Soldato
A couple of guys on the Vectra-C forums have tried these bulbs and they appear to be good value for money.

Havent tried 'em myself though, ordered a set of Philips GT150's yesterday so will see what they are like. I intend going down the retro-fit HID kit route shortly like I had in my previous car as I still havent came across a "high performance bulb" that gives the increase in light output that an HID kit can.

However, I'll wait and see what these GT150's are like first.

So yeah, the Powerbulbs own brand stuff from what I have read, appears to be pretty good ( especially "bang-per-buck" wise ). :cool:

Back
Top Bottom