Anyone binge eat Chocolate?

Associate
It's easier to binge savoury stuff, as you feel sick from the volume not the sweetness that happens before being full with choccy.

Soldato
I can't not binge eat chocolate. I have a terrible sweet tooth. I can easily eat a 200g bar of galaxy in 10 minutes with a cup of coffee.

I'm even worse with ice cream. A whole tub of Ben and Jerry's lasts about 10 minutes max.

I purposely don't buy it very often as I know I will just devour it, although I consumed far too many mince pies and yule log over christmas.

Soldato
Once I start I can't stop so I tend to avoid starting.

Gym keeps me in shape but with them currently being closed I really should lay off the chocolate.

Soldato
I'd like to not binge but I can't help it, taken a liking to the Aldi own brand aero's the mint & orange ones are very tasty and it's far too easy to demolish a bar in 10 minutes, fortunately I can restrain myself to only eating 1 bar a week so I guess it balances out against people who spend a week eating a whole bar

Caporegime
Don't know how anyone can eat loads of lindt lindor , all the different variations are sickly.
English supermarket chocolate selections are way too limited compared to a supermarket like "migros"
85FbOTT.jpg

Frey > lindt but I don't think you can get it over here, migros own the brand.

lol look at the top of the aisle all the different frey bars, and we get like 2-3 different kinds of lindt only in the UK when they have like 20 or so different ones

I miss migros :(

Back
Top Bottom