Anyone else playing Dragon Quest 11 on PS4?

Soldato
Started this last night! It's a very traditional JRPG with a lovely art style and a fair bit of charm. Polar opposite from most of the grim games we get these days :) only an hour in so far.

I like it, only negative at the moment is it seems too easy off the bat so hopefully that's just to ease the player in. And the voice acting is a bit cringy, not sure what it is. You can opt for subtitles only which isn't a bad feature so will see how long I can hold out

Soldato
Started this last night! It's a very traditional JRPG with a lovely art style and a fair bit of charm. Polar opposite from most of the grim games we get these days :) only an hour in so far.

I like it, only negative at the moment is it seems too easy off the bat so hopefully that's just to ease the player in. And the voice acting is a bit cringy, not sure what it is. You can opt for subtitles only which isn't a bad feature so will see how long I can hold out

When I have some spare cash I'll almost certainly pick it up. The reviews sound great.

Back
Top Bottom