• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Anyone else still on pre order for there 3080

Soldato
My Wife pre ordered me a msi 3080 Ventus 3x oc she got it on paypal credit over 2 years, obviously she didnt buy it on Ocuk, but i got to laugh thats nearly 6 months and im still 84 in line :( not looking good for my Birthday in March

Soldato
It's crazy people have been in queues for nearly 6 months and they're NEVER going to get those cards. Retailers are laughing their asses off, "thanks for letting us have nearly a grand of your money for absolutely no reason for six months"...

It defies belief that people can't see these self-evident truths by now, ordered in Sptemember still hundreds back in queues for vapourware cards, andstill they sit there...waiting...

:D

Soldato
It's crazy people have been in queues for nearly 6 months and they're NEVER going to get those cards. Retailers are laughing their asses off, "thanks for letting us have nearly a grand of your money for absolutely no reason for six months"...

It defies belief that people can't see these self-evident truths by now, ordered in Sptemember still hundreds back in queues for vapourware cards, andstill they sit there...waiting...

its ok were 1/4 of the way to the 4080 release now. Still going to be waiting for backorders then

Soldato
Where can you actually pre-order graphics cards at the moment? Only found 1 website that offers this and the stock que is huge.

Soldato
My Wife pre ordered me a msi 3080 Ventus 3x oc she got it on paypal credit over 2 years, obviously she didnt buy it on Ocuk, but i got to laugh thats nearly 6 months and im still 84 in line :( not looking good for my Birthday in March

It boggled my belief you just posted this thread to whined about not get MSI RTX 3080 Ventus 3X OC for your birthday next month in March!!! :eek: :o

There was 12 notifications for MSI RTX 3080 Ventus 3X OC since 8 December 2020, the last notification was on 21 January 2021.

Jesus what the hell you been doing? Not talked to your wife since December 2020? Your wife would had bought it nearly 2 weeks ago on 21 January 2021 and wrapped it that will looking good for birthday in March.

What you need to do is march, I mean MARCHING to your wife, tell her to download and install discord then google UK Stock Alert to join discord and wait for next MSI RTX 3080 Ventus 3X OC notifcation then buy it and FINALLY cancel pre-order on paypal credit.

Soldato
Madness, at this stage I would cancelling. Six months? By the time you get it the 20GB variant will have been released...

Associate

People= idiots. Exactly this. Geesh you gotta be thick.

Soldato
OP
Guess what came today

well happy they exchanged it for the Gigabyte master not sure if its a better card but hey ho

I also got one of these as well , to put it in

going to be busy Saturday putting my stuff into my new case and my new cpu cooler as well.

My Minecraft Pc specs are as follows

MPG B550 Gaming Carbon Wifi

2*16 Gigs Team group 3200mhz

Ryzen 9 3900x

Minecraft is going to look amazing at 1080

Last edited:
Soldato
Guess what came today

well happy they exchanged it for the Gigabyte master not sure if its a better card but hey ho

I also got one of these as well , to put it in

going to be busy Saturday putting my stuff into my new case and my new cpu cooler as well.

My Minecraft Pc specs are as follows

MPG B550 Gaming Carbon Wifi

2*16 Gigs Team group 3200mhz

Ryzen 9 3900x

Minecraft is going to look amazing at 1080
Did alright there! Master is one quid shy of £1000 on OCUK at the mo ;)

Back
Top Bottom