Anyone ever been to OCuk?

Soldato
What's it like, their offices? Presumably a massive warehouse as well? Lots of staff milling around? Or is it all smallish operation? Anyone got any pictures of the place, I'm just strangely interested in things like that :)

Associate
They moved a few months ago and there were some photos of the new place... looked pretty big haha, dont know where to find them though, maybe search for moved premices or somthing?

Soldato
Never been, too far away, though did pass once when going to Alton Towers, twas a sunday though. Wish there were more places in Essex/Bristol to actually be able to see some high end hardware/cases etc before you buy.

Soldato
OP
Have not been myself :)

LOOK

Thanks. Couple of cool n snazzy pics of their premises, kinda like I imagined.

newocukhq.jpg

ocuksign.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Its abit sparce in there at the moment, in the old warehouse there used to be 5 or 6 computers set up showing benchmarking type programs, but the new place was just rather plain.

Associate
I been there a fair few times, in both (new and old) you were only allowed in the shop front where there was very little to browse etc. The new premises are considerably larger but has virtually nothing on display - just a front desk and two PCs to browse on.

Soldato
OP
I was there just the other day. And i'll be there again next saturday to try out the 3d gaming thing and to get my free batman game and glasses :cool:

Take some pics would ya. Of the reception area, the gorgeous blonde receptionists (they're bound to have at least one of those) and sneak into the warehouse as well. :D

Soldato
I refuse to go.....simply for the fact it takes you through the biggest xxxxhole on the planet....otherwise known as Stoke on Trent.

Seriously, that such a dump is possible in 21st century Britain is just too depressing.

It either looks like OCUK's warehouse or crumbling 19th centurey red brick terraced houses

Out of sight, out of mind.....

Edit:

I wont get a ban for the above observastion.....will I ?.

Back
Top Bottom