Anyone Go To FITP ?

Sam

Sam

Soldato
OP
Penski did you see the carrera fezza, looked very sweet :)

P1030864%20(Medium).JPG

P1030760%20(Medium).JPG

This wasnt bad either ;) ^

Didnt get any exterior pictures unfortantley as the crowd around them was too big

Sam

Sam

Sam

Soldato
OP
blitz2163 said:
If id known id would have pop'd along its only 10mins down the road :( looks like you had a good weekend, any ideas on the name of the pub u crashed?

It was at the bottom of a bridge with traffic lights, we had some good fun with the local chavs and there 1.1 saxos / 106's. Especially when they were sat at the lights :D

Sam

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Sam said:
Buy it mate, the kit is about £1300 i belive then theres a lot of labour fitting and filling it all in and oviousley the spray job. With 18 inch wheels it REALLY looks the part tho :D

Where would you get rally kits like these for cars?

Associate
Sam said:
P1030767%20(Medium).JPG

Pumaspeed ST300, only had the car since Wed and its allready had a remap / new wheels / decals and a miltek system :) Tony is a ledgend haha

I'm trying to talk him out of putting the Lambo-style doors on it that he's got on order. I pointed out that he didn't buy an asbo one cos' it's too loud and then he's going to put daft doors on :confused:

Soldato
I was there with my mate, he drives a silver zetec-s but was on the fiesta-si.com stand, wasn't a great day weather wise but a good mix of metal on show :) Convoy up there was a laugh too, think we were behind that blue fiesta for a bit, spitting flames at us haha.

Last edited:
Soldato
My mate asked me if I wanted to go the night before, but I decided I could spend the fuel money better on other stuff, wish I'd of gone looking at all the pics :(

Did you see his white FRST, black morettes, cage, buckets, bonnet lifters etc..?

Sam

Sam

Soldato
OP
Goliath said:
I'm trying to talk him out of putting the Lambo-style doors on it that he's got on order. I pointed out that he didn't buy an asbo one cos' it's too loud and then he's going to put daft doors on :confused:

I think lambo doors will look amazing john, thing is the car looks so great at the moment and its not as if they will ruin the look. Will be very nice IMO ;)

:)

Sam

Sam

Sam

Soldato
OP
Lithium said:
Imagine if a meteorite hit that event? Half the chavs on the planet destroyed ahahaha.

haha imagine if a meteorite hit your house , then you would be dead

ahahahahaha

Associate
I live in Kettering and didn't know this was on :confused:, fits with why i saw number upon number of zetec fiesta's following each other, i also work in one of the largest body shops in Europe just outside Thrapston ;)

Associate
Yep I was there on the fiestastoc stand, I saw your car Sam, would've come to say hello, but didn't know who you were :p . Was a good day out, shame about the weather but nevermind, our stand was incredibly small for the amount of cars we had aswell.

Toddington services on the way up was rammed also, loads of fiestas, then loads of jap stuff going to redline rumble I assumed.

Soldato
Its not mismatched at all, just the cameras habit of capturing every bend in the light, its just a mix of how the light is catching it and the shape of the bumper. If you notice its the same colours as the side, which is in shadow.

I saw the thing for real and it truly is a mint car :)

Associate
Lithium said:
Imagine if a meteorite hit that event? Half the chavs on the planet destroyed ahahaha.

Mate, you havent got a clue! These sorts of events are for enthusiasts. If you want chavs, go to Max Power or the like shows.

I went to FITP as part of ZSOC and met some really good guys. Im glad i went, and if i still have my zs next year, will go again.

Please know what your talking about before you go slating it.

Back
Top Bottom