Anyone got a picture of the OCUK XXXL Mouse Matt?

Associate
Thinking weather it will look right on a Alex Draw + Llinnmon table top as i have a desk monitor mount which twists on to the table and attaches to the desk.

Associate
OP
I will get pictures tonight to try explain what i mean but its like a clamp that twists on top and underneath the desk, the XXXL is perfect but means in terms of width the clamp would need to be clamping to the mouse matt it self.

1200mmx55mmx3mm would be perfect but there is no such thing. 1200mmx60mmx3mm would mean the clamp sits on top of the mouse mat (clamp takes up around 5-10cm) but if it sits on the mouse mat find without scrunching it up I'd have no issues.

If any of that makes sense lol

One i have at the moment is 900mmx40mm

Associate
OP
Why don't you measure your desk and then compare with the sizes on Overclockers?
https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/desks/desk-computer-desks/alex-linnmon-table-white-spr-59932698/

This is my desk, its 200cmx60cm. The mouse mat is 120cmx60cm so would fit beautifully. BUT my monitor is on a desk stand which clamps to the desk where my mouse would be and takes up around 6-8cm meaning that it would have to sit under the matt and destroy the matt over time (don't know weather this would even be secure) OR have the mat trailing over the stand which would look a mess

Associate
OP
You can use scissors to cut a whole where you need the clamp to sit.

Picture in situ, cans of coke for scale :):

Pq28PK0.jpg

Do you think just clamping it on top would cause the mouse pad to scruff up and twist? or do you think it would be fine and just leave an imprint over time? i'd rather it leave an imprint than get scissors out, cut it wrong then have to spend another £30 haha

Back
Top Bottom