Anyone have a FRONT-mounted 120mm radiator?

Associate
I currently have a FD Define Mini and Corsair H60 v2 cooling my 3570K.

I shall keep this quick - can anyone recommend or even suggest a case that will allow me to mount my H60 radiator at the front of the case, rather than at the back?

Thanks in advance ;)

Associate
OP
What's your reason for mounting it at the front?

Won't any case with 2 120mm intakes suffice? Obvoiusly with removing with hard drive bays.

I'd just rather have my cooler pulling cool air from the front, then the case exhausting from the back.

I don't think it will fit in my Define Mini at the front as it's not a huge case, and a radiator is slightly larger than 120mm (and would therefore hit the optical drive cage).

Happy to be proven wrong however!

Associate
l have a Antec H20 920 fitted to the front of my FD Define Mini, had to counter sink the screw holes on the front middle fan mount and remove the rear fan clips, works a treat. Rad is fitted on its side with the tubes on the LHS as you look at the case from the front.

Last edited:
Associate
TBH you won't really get a performance increase by mounting it as a front intake.

Rear exhaust is simply more convenient, and for a midrange cooler like the H60 don't expect to see a difference of more than a couple of degrees.

Back
Top Bottom