Anyone here still play UT3?

Associate
Hi Folks,

I have recently got bored of playing my usual games online and have gone back to playing UT3 and am having a blast! Does anyone here still regularly play? If so, add me as steam friend and we'll get some friendly games going. If there's enough of us maybe we can have a bit of an ocuk UT3 night. Steam name is Slinkie.

Cheers

Matt

Associate
I was actually thinking about buying it again on steam(lost my old discs)
Cant really decide :S

Associate
I play every night, but have never used Steam - bought my copy from Woolies (RIP) last Xmas... What do you do with steam? I'm credo2009 online...

Associate
only problem with ut3 is it hasnt got a good community i think i've got the game thought it had potential seems like most real good players prefer to play quake live or quake 3 so thats why i dont bother with it anymore anyways

Associate
only problem with ut3 is it hasnt got a good community i think i've got the game thought it had potential seems like most real good players prefer to play quake live or quake 3 so thats why i dont bother with it anymore anyways

The community is not large but it is tight-knit and make no mistake - there are some unbelievably skilled players out there at the moment!

Soldato
I used to play this all the time when first released, not played for a about 6 months but recently started playing again.

steam name is: MexicanSeafood

Soldato
I have it, haven't played it in a long time. If you's want to do an OcUK night it'd be worth reinstalling again though.

Soldato
I have it, but don't really play now. Titan is fun though my name is Deathstorm-UT3.

deathstorm.jpg

Associate
The community is not large but it is tight-knit and make no mistake - there are some unbelievably skilled players out there at the moment!
Absolutely. Some guy called Papa_Lapte absolutely pwned me the other night on the Deck map. Never seen anyone use a sniper rifle like he did - the sod!

Top Bottom