• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Anyone in Lincoln UK?

Associate
Hi,

Just wondering if theres anyone in or around Lincoln UK here who would be willing to let me test my 8800GT in their rig before RMA .

Associate
OP
Why is that?

In my experience of the OC forums, theres a general helpfulness, respect and etiquette present between posters and i would like to believe that if someone in the surrounding area has an 8800GT system, they might help.

I'm just trying to find out if the problem is graphics card based, or some new conflict with my hardware that has materialised over recent weeks.

If you've got nothing but sarcasm to input, stop posting here and audition for an american sitcom :D

Associate
Why is that?

In my experience of the OC forums, theres a general helpfulness, respect and etiquette present between posters and i would like to believe that if someone in the surrounding area has an 8800GT system, they might help.

I'm just trying to find out if the problem is graphics card based, or some new conflict with my hardware that has materialised over recent weeks.

If you've got nothing but sarcasm to input, stop posting here and audition for an american sitcom :D

well said.

can you describe any of the problems you've encountered

Associate
OP
I've posted numerous threads describing the problem(s) mate, they usually begin with 8800GT problem or perplexed or suchlike :p

J.D

J.D

Soldato

Hahahahahahaha :D :D (applauds). Take a head shot equivalent in words (OWNED :p).

I'm up in bonny Scotland and no help to you at all but I'd have helped you out if I lived closer.

I hope someone will speak up and help you out. Christmas spirit and all that ;).

Associate
Hahahahahahaha :D :D (applauds). Take a head shot equivalent in words (OWNED :p).

I'm up in bonny Scotland and no help to you at all but I'd have helped you out if I lived closer.

I hope someone will speak up and help you out. Christmas spirit and all that ;).

So, from one scot to another, your post is irrelevant tbh. :D

J.D

J.D

Soldato
So, from one scot to another, your post is irrelevant tbh. :D

Gunshot Gaz by any chance :confused:?. Also what is the relevance of your post then? :p. :D I think you've just shot yourself in the foot with that post m8. It's hilarious when someone posts off topic to pull someone up about talking off topic.

---

Why not pick up a GTS if you can afford it mdk88. Then when you get the replacement you can just sell it. I reckon you'd still get your money back at least and even after Christmas as demand will still be a problem most likely.

I know it's a bit of a PITA but at least you will be able to play your games how you should be doing now and most importantly when it's cold outside and it's nearing the holidays. The perfect time for gaming :D.

Associate
OP
Umm, thats a bit far but thanks a lot for the offer of assistance, just goes to show that i was right in my comments about OC being a helpful community.

My mind's been put at ease after seeing another guy RMA'ing with the same overnight death of card issue.

Soldato
I live in Hull too, What a dump Hull is i wish never lived here:D

lol. Well it aint London I must admit, which is where I'm from originally, but I went to uni in Hull and loved it tbh. Houses are dirt cheap as well, so now I'm on the property ladder which I never could have done down south, so overall Hull serves me well.

I know what you mean though :)

lol. Well it aint London I must admit, which is where I'm from originally, but I went to uni in Hull and loved it tbh. Houses are dirt cheap as well, so now I'm on the property ladder which I never could have done down south, so overall Hull serves me well.

I know what you mean though :)

Yes there is that i suppose, I got my 3 bed house for 75 grand a few years back.However theres too many chavs in Hull, especially in the city centre.

Back
Top Bottom