Anyone know of a way to stream android audio to PC?

Associate
Hi guys,

I'm trying to set up a system that allows me to hear android audio over a different wifi network. It's kind of essential I'm able to do this. Alternatively does anyone know of a microphone I could use to stream the audio back to my PC? Wouldn't mind the phone speaker playing a sound as long as I could then stream the mic data back to my PC. Strange request I know but it does have a purpose trust me

Associate
OP
You'll need an app on both phone and pc, first Google I did brought up a YouTube video on it.

Hi mate,

I think I know the video you're referring to, however it's a case of me being able to stream over a separate wifi network. Phone will be at a friends house, and my PC here of course. I can use teamviewer to stream and control the device screen but they don't offer an audio option from android.

Alternatively, maybe a security mic I can plug in and view a live audio stream from, do they exist?

Associate
OP
Well guys I think I've got a (semi) solution. What I can do is record the devices audio using it's own microphone, then remote transfer those files back to me, and then I have a low quality system to transmit audio. Should be sufficient for my needs.

Associate
OP
Otherwise need to look for an app that offers those functions.
Yeah, don't think it's possible on android, or any other platform for that matter. Teamviewer after digging around for it don't support it as the algo's just don't work. So running with my basic solution for now haha, thank you all anyways :p I only need to hear like 2 seconds of audio per hour anyway, it's just for a captcha.

Back
Top Bottom