1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone on Windows 10 and have a Roccat Kova[+]?

Discussion in 'Gaming Peripherals' started by willhub, 10 Aug 2015.

1. willhub

Capodecina

I just can't believe it, this mouse just is not compatible with Windows 10!, can't customise the lights or any of the options as the drivers are just not updated for Windows 10, even tried compatibility.

Anyone got any ideas of workarounds or anything?

I'd rather not buy a new mouse as it's a pain looking for left handed mice and I'd rather use the money on something else :(

2. iBSOD

Wise Guy

The memory module in my XTD is broken so I cant change my mouse settings, but the software seems to work. Well, it could count mouse clicks at least.

Does the program crash when you open it or apply settings?

3. willhub

Capodecina

It crashes, or it says it's changed setting but evidently it has not. I used the light settings to test and I can see that they're not changing.

4. macster

Gangster

It's working for me, driver v1.25 and firmware v1.17. It does take about 30 seconds to commit any changes, but definitely working here on windows 10.

5. iBSOD

Wise Guy

That's exactly what happens to my mouse. This occurred randomly one day ages ago, on Windows 7.

Tried using a different computer or Windows 7? Your mouse could have developed the same fault as mine :(