Anyone playing The Simpsons Tapped Out?

Soldato
Did you not login using origin? It should save your game in case of the game crashing etc

Yeh I was logged in and had 20 or so friends and a fairly high level town. It was just when the game loads and it performs its own updates, it then decided to load the game as if I had never played before. And then obviously it saved this new town in place of my old one, so it's gone forever.

And that is why I moved on to BattleNations, Tiny Tower, and more recently, Pocket Trains.

Soldato
How on earth are people gettings ghosts so quick. I was liek 500 ahead fo judeneo at one point and someone on my friends list has 5000 even though again at one point i had hundereds more!

im on 2000

Associate
If your popping ghosts in friends towns...pop 4 and for the last one try and find a group that's close together. You can normally pop more than your allowance if your quick :)

Associate
If your popping ghosts in friends towns...pop 4 and for the last one try and find a group that's close together. You can normally pop more than your allowance if your quick :)

Totally this!

You can get 2-3, maybe more if you're good, extra per friends town. It soon adds up. I'm on just over 6000 now :)

ID = inertprotoco991

Last edited:
Associate
Over 8300 now...

The key i find, apart from the little trick mentioned above is to have lots, and lots, and lots of friends.

You can then pop their ghosts and drop the crawling ones on their towns too.

Add everyone here if you haven't already and also there's lots of sites where people leave their ID's for you to add. On Twitter too.

My ID is: inertprotoco991

Soldato
Nice little bump.

Family Guy have brought out a similar thing to tapped out. Family Guy, The quest for Stuff. Android IOS

JTiZBn1.jpg.png

Doesn't seem to play as nicely as Simpsons, but it's still early days. Nice and comical if you like family guy humor, some funny cut scenes to. First things out the gates is that it's rather pricey, apparently one Premium Character alone cost close to $20. So get your wallets out for these micro transactions.

It has quite a humorous facebook style social media site that all the characters post on. Rather good to browse through and have a little chuckle.

I'll probably carry on playing both infrequently, and having a check up here and there.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice little bump.

Family Guy have brought out a similar thing to tapped out. Family Guy, The quest for Stuff. Android IOS

Doesn't seem to play as nicely as Simpsons, but it's still early days. Nice and comical if you like family guy humor, some funny cut scenes to. First things out the gates is that it's rather pricey, apparently one Premium Character alone cost close to $20. So get your wallets out for these micro transactions.

It has quite a humorous facebook style social media site that all the characters post on. Rather good to browse through and have a little chuckle.

I'll probably carry on playing both infrequently, and having a check up here and there.

I only have time for one of these games, and I'm too invested in tapped out to switch. Ahh well

Back
Top Bottom