Anyone rubbed the wrong way by seeing Obama back in the White House?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
OP
It would require a major change in their constitution, from what I've seen it's not the Democrats or Obama who have spent the last few years trying to overturn elections.
You are correct. So the only way they can pull it off is if they simply disregard the constitution. It's a warning to all patriots that something is wrong here.

Caporegime
Okay, tell me why you think he was the best...

He became president right when the World financial crisis hit, and by the end of his tenure the country was doing very well in terms of the economy and people in work.

His biggest failing was setting a red line in Syria and then not doing anything when it was passed over.

dod

dod

Soldato
Wait a minute. You're the one saying it's an issue. Why not explain why rather than calling out people saying they thought Obama was good?

Associate
OP
Wait a minute. You're the one saying it's an issue. Why not explain why rather than calling out people saying they thought Obama was good?
We are having a discussion on both sides of the isle here. You can ask me questions and I will respond as well, I just don't have a lot of time right now but will sort through some of the more interesting or thought provoking comments after dinner to give my take. Basically, I think it's a very bad thing. I think Obama is effectively going to return to power by ignoring the constitution altogether. The USA as a nation and as the american dream, may be a limited time only offer.

Soldato
far more interesting and sensible threads get closed or deleted, i imagine this car crash is just being left alive for the lols :cry:

and yes, op is racist, thread is racist and i'm racist for reading it. you sods are also racist, just cause. :p:p

Caporegime
We are having a discussion on both sides of the isle here. You can ask me questions and I will respond as well, I just don't have a lot of time right now but will sort through some of the more interesting or thought provoking comments after dinner to give my take. Basically, I think it's a very bad thing. I think Obama is effectively going to return to power by ignoring the constitution altogether. The USA as a nation and as the american dream, may be a limited time only offer.

LOL, and your evidence for this insane conspiracy theory is... what exactly?

Soldato
Pretty sure out of the 8 years in office, 6 of those the GOP had control of both houses, who also are the ones who set their Defence budget. No blame there?

This, his hands were tied for 80% of his tenure, which isn't to say he gets off scot free for some of the poor outcomes (although I have to say after the debacle of the years following his presidency, I'm struggling to think of any that don't pale in to insignificance when held up against the subsequent **** show they went through and in many respects continue to go through.

I think the fact he can speak properly in public and has an IQ that is in triple figures at least makes him an improvement on anything we've seen since he left office.

So in summary, no I'm not rubbed up the wrong way at all, he's quite a welcome addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom