Anyone used a book binding company before?

Soldato
For my Dad's 50th birthday I am going to type up all of his Dad's (my grandad's) diaries from during the second world war, including time he spent in a PoW camp. Once I've done this I want to get it nicely presented in a professional looking hardback book, so it's something for him to keep and read.

As such I was wondering if anyone could recommend any book binding companies that they may have used for whatever reason, be it a book they've made, or for their Thesis/Dissertation etc.

Can't say I'm looking forward to all the typing, but it will be worth it :)

Soldato
I got my dissetaion done in Liverpool, there were a few in the Yellow pages from memory, only took about four days to get it turned around and it looked the part. I am sure you will find one near you though.

Soldato
we get our thesis' bound by a local company they only take 2 or 3 days. We have also done something similar to you and had a set of scientific papers all bound as a leaving present,again it only took 2 days. Remember to leave a good margin on the left of the pages for the binding.Check for a local place in Yellow Pages to get an idea of costs and time needed, they may well be busy around October if they do a lot of Uni business.

Back
Top Bottom