Anyone used mazumamobile.com?

Soldato
OP
I've just seen an N73 on ebay, second hand, 16 bids with 11 hours left, currently at £62 + £6 shipping.

Ah. My plans of buying another N73 with my cheque and sending that off, then rinse and repeat has been dashed! :(

Thanks for the replies guys, any idea how long the IMEI check takes? :)

Edit: And as above, cant really be bothered dealing with the hassle of E-Bay and the cuts that E-Bay and PayPal both take!

Man of Honour
From memory I think it was less than a week between deciding to sell and putting in the IMEI code to having posted it off and receiving the cheque. I can't guarantee it of course as it was a while ago but it does seem to be pretty swift.

Soldato
Yes, used them a few days ago. I chose the Argos vouchers. Got about £30 for a couple of old phones even though they claimed 1 wasn't working properly. :confused: Can't complain though. :)

Man of Honour
Do you just need to send the phone off? No need for the charger or anything I presume?

I don't know what other sites want but Mazuma Mobile just asked for the phone, you don't need to send off the memory card, charger or any accessories. You're free to send them in if you want but there isn't any point in doing so that I know of.

Associate
As long as you dont use Envirofone, damn that stupid advert. :(

WONGAAAAAA!!!!

I sold my N95 to Mazuma for £105 back in June/July. Sent it off using Royal Mail Special Delviery and few days later the cheque came through. They also send you emails to let you know that your phone was received and when the cheque is sent out, same day in my case. Looking at the emails the whole process took 5 days from sending the phone to receiving the cheque in the post.

Back
Top Bottom