1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anything happened that made you feel uncomfortable?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Danger Bri, 31 Aug 2021.

1. Josh

Capodecina

Yeah defo puckered my butthole for a few days.

2. inflames

Wise Guy

Some of these are a little cringe. Can’t say I personally have experienced anything like this. I do remember when I was in Scout’s during the mid late 90s, a girl who was girl friend in high school was apart of my Scout troop also.
    Anyway sometime after we where to together she started see an older boy she told us all. We where all 14-16 and just assumed she was seeing an 18 year old. Turned out she was seeing the Scout leader…. He was in late 20 or 30s…. They even had a kid together. Now I look back at it all, when ever we all went camping, she would have a tent to herself and would pitch her tent next to his.

Last edited: 3 Sep 2021
  3. Jean-F

Mobster

Took me a few seconds to realise that you probably meant Scout troop, I was visualising a mixed bag of Jocks!

4. FBi7

Wise Guy

Wow :D:D

5. Lysander

Capodecina

Sorry but this needs another quote.

6. UTmaniac

Soldato

FTFY. ;)

7. Mr Badger

Sgarrista

Was this an SNP youth organisation?

8. robgmun

Capodecina

Similar happened was working at Sainbury's during my time at uni. This girl barely turned 16 and a few months later she was clearly having a fling with the store manager who was in his early 30's. She wasn't even a "grown up" 16 that some girls can pass off as early 20's, she was clearly very young.

9. inflames

Wise Guy

:cry: Oh dear. Yes I meant scout’s. Some days I wish I wasn’t dyslexic.

10. Diagro

Sgarrista

Lol why

11. Diagro

Sgarrista

Well, I'm Dyslexic. I trust auto text far too much. ;)

12. SexyGreyFox

Man of Honour

When I was working at Werrington Juvenile Prison one of the lads came up to me and said he knew me and mentioned my daughters but I said I only had sons, lived nowhere near where he said and I had a different surname to the one he mentioned. I told Oscar One and he had a transfer the following day.
    About 5 years ago a bloke approached me in a pub and he said "I knew it was you at the prison, how are your daughters?".

One of the Officers I worked with used to bring fags and copied CDs in for them, a big no no.
    He said it kept them quiet.

13. jcr

Wise Guy

methinks Lysander hit a nerve.

14. Tefal

Capo Crimine

Time for a trip to the vet :(

15. adam cool dude

Capodecina

We were on the school Skiing trip and it was the first time we got to see the teachers in a normal situation.

We caught them all drunk in the main hall of the hostel we were staying in Austria one night. Then we ended up doing push up competitions with the PE teachers. It was all a little weird looking back.

Plus our Physics teacher was a little strange. He grabbed one of the kids by the neck against the wall because he was being naughty (To be fair he did deserve it). The kid literally wet himself as I don't think he was expecting it. Last I heard the teacher eventually got the chop as he took it too far with a student.

Lastly our French teacher was one of those teachers who just couldn't maintain order. Everyone used to just rip into her. She was also a big bird to say the least. One day she got in a fluster because we were being terrible teenagers. She slipped and cracked her head on an edge of a table. Due to her mass it was quite the fall. She was out cold for minutes. We all thought we had killed her!

16. SexyGreyFox

Man of Honour

Yes he did, he made an accusation about me not backing down just because he believes there are Aliens around every corner and I don't.
    I can't count how many times I've been wrong on this forum and had to apologise or back down.

17. jcr

Wise Guy

its the internet... just take it with a pinch of salt.