Aorus X570 Elite Pre order release date

Soldato

I really enjoy the PCB breakdown videos from buildzoid. I was hoping for some actual testing to see how it performs.

I’ve cancelled my Taichi order now and am debating getting the Elite, or even a good B450 board to run 3600 (although there are now BIOS issues so updated Max versions are awaited). I’m looking to get the most bang for buck but would like to keep the door open for a drop in upgrade, I probably don’t need the crazy VRM as I probably won’t upgrade beyond an 8c/16t for gaming anyway with the next gen CPUs.

Soldato
I really enjoy the PCB breakdown videos from buildzoid. I was hoping for some actual testing to see how it performs.

I’ve cancelled my Taichi order now and am debating getting the Elite, or even a good B450 board to run 3600 (although there are now BIOS issues so updated Max versions are awaited). I’m looking to get the most bang for buck but would like to keep the door open for a drop in upgrade, I probably don’t need the crazy VRM as I probably won’t upgrade beyond an 8c/16t for gaming anyway with the next gen CPUs.

elite and £30 steam voucher for leaving a review- see thread created for it

I'm hoping these boards come in soon.
As they are due now.

Waiting on the Ultra board.

believe @GIGA-Man stated a large board order has been sent to OCUK recently- fingers crossed

Associate
believe @GIGA-Man stated a large board order has been sent to OCUK recently- fingers crossed

Yeah, I already know about that post.
Giga Man said, a lot of boards have been dispatched to cover pre orders, and new orders, that are due in the OCUK warehouse from the middle to end of this week.
ie from today :D

Just a little eager.
I sent back a board, and ordered a new one.
The rest of my build is on its way now.

Soldato
Yeah, I already know about that post.
Giga Man said, a lot of boards have been dispatched to cover pre orders, and new orders, that are due in the OCUK warehouse from the middle to end of this week.
ie from today :D

Just a little eager.
I sent back a board, and ordered a new one.
The rest of my build is on its way now.

pics or it never happened ;)

Associate
I ordered a 3800x + Aorus Elite X570 on Monday 3:30 as soon as I saw the 3800x was in stock,

I see the board is in stock on the site now but my order hasn't shipped, do OCUK ship on Saturdays?

Anyone else in the same boat?

wmb

wmb

Associate
I ordered a 3800x + Aorus Elite X570 on Monday 3:30 as soon as I saw the 3800x was in stock,

I see the board is in stock on the site now but my order hasn't shipped, do OCUK ship on Saturdays?

Anyone else in the same boat?

Yes, ordered the board and a 3600 on Monday, hoping it was going to be here this week to build it whilst I was on leave. Unfortunately, no sign of it yet. ☹️

Associate
Strangely the Aorus Elite is out of stock on the mobile site and in stock on the desktop site. Tried swapping between the sites on my phone and same issue.

Back
Top Bottom